Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Everyone Will Teach You a Lesson

Everyone Will Teach You a Lesson

I have noticed many rude, self centered people lately that go contrary to what scripture actually says...in our fleshly nature we want to protect ours hearts.  I believe that every person is given a measure of faith. 

Obviously we can make it grow as it comes from hearing. Let us then be careful not to hear the wrong things from the wrong people thus not to associate with negative people. 

However it doesn't mean we don't love them and we continue to pray for them always as God will work his power on earth and the heaven lies against all invisible principalities and powers. If a person has a flu, you stay away for a while but always have hope that their medicine will work and that you may come to them again.

I have certainly learn my life lessons. I have met rude and nasty people, people who told me they were my friends and talked about me and laugh at me behind my back. They stole from me lied to me, but i forgive them and pray for them and it is amazing how I drop them from my life.

Some people like or love you (they say) but when it comes right down to it they say that for their own good. I choose to be the people that are in my life because they make me feel good about myself not always critical and want me to be who they want me to be. I can truly relate I have known those people, but I still love n trust. I lived and move on with my exciting beautiful life.

I know that life is a book of many chapters some sad, funny and others laughable help me to learn in each chapter dear Jesus and give your grace for every chapter. 
That's why I lived and I've learned and their no longer in my life.I've forgotten, forgave for thy sake of myself.

I'm so glad that I am blessed with people who love me unconditionally and still there for me all these years. Let go of all of those people with selfish motives and go for people who will always love you unconditionally.

This is so very true. Know matter how many times I tried to keep in touch, how many times I took the blame for what happened, I was ignored. So I made up my mind that I wasn't totally to blame, and that they were put in my life for a little while, and that they know longer wanted me in there lives anymore. 

So, I made up my mind enough was enough, I apologized and now it's time to put it to rest. I will always Love them because my love runs deep. I am very grateful they were in my life for awhile!

There always many ways and perspectives to contend with God sure gives many exercises to learn and build strength from in handling the ways of evil and those teaching things. 

It can also be defined as an act or instance of oppressing, the state of being oppressed, and the feeling of being heavily burdened, mentally or physically, by troubles, adverse conditions or people, and anxiety.

No comments:

Microsoft Business Intelligence (Data Tools)

Microsoft Business Intelligence (Data Tools)