Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The amazing thoughts

There are few characteristics in the amazing peoples having amazing thoughts which are given below:

Peace
If people can get access to inner peace then outer peace is a reality. Peace is not just absence of conflict, it is a positive phenomena inside of us. When our mind is quiet our intellect becomes sharper, our emotions become positive and lighter, and our behavior becomes much more palatable. These are the effects of finding inner peace.

Respect
When I learn to respect myself, other people will respect me. How can I develop respect for myself? By keeping my mind positive and encouraging myself to grow and change for the better. Demanding respect because of my position or background is simply arrogance. On the other hand, listening with humility and valuing other people's advise naturally earns me respect. I get back exactly what I give out.


Responsibility
The one who is responsible changes first before he expects others to change. The one who is responsible is a leader. He would take up the responsibility to change himself first instead of waiting for others to change. With the change that he brings in himself he inspires others to change too. When we think of any situation where we were expecting someone else to change, we also need to think of one aspect in this situation in which we can bring about a change in ourselves.

We need to take up the responsibility of changing this and we would find ourselves progressing, thus inspiring others to take the inspiration to change too. 


Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there...to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want to become. You never know who these people may be but you lock eyes with them, you know that very moment that they will affect your life in some profound way. 

Self-approval
Do you seek others' approval? When you don't get your regular "fix" of approval, how do you feel? Others' cannot constantly give you approval. So, instead of seeking and needing approval from others, give yourself approval! Let go of the need to hear others say that you're beautiful, smart, or good enough. Practice self approval. Then whether you get approval or not, you'll be unaffected and undisturbed. 


Projection
When I start with something new, I usually notice that I'm successful for sometime, but I do not experience long lasting success. This is because I did the task on being told or being forced by the situation. External force makes me use my resources with commitment for sometime.

Solution
Love brings constant success because once I've experienced the joy of doing the task itself, I'll never give it up. Because it is done with love, I'll put in all my resources and do my best. So I'll experience constant success. 

No comments:

Microsoft Business Intelligence (Data Tools)

Microsoft Business Intelligence (Data Tools)