Thursday, June 11, 2015

Power of Truth

Power of Truth

The power of truth within you will enable you to learn from all situations. When things go wrong you will be able to check yourself and improve instead of giving excuses to yourself and others. When you give excuses you will not be able to learn and progress. Take any situation that went wrong today. Check within yourself what your part was in the situation because of which things went wrong. Then correct yourself based on this understanding.


Expression: Quite often I find myself trying to keep pace with the things that I have always been doing. I seem to be caught up in the routine to the extent that I experience monotony. I then cannot think of any newness that I can bring in my life.

Experience: It is only with my inner satisfaction that can I bring creativity in my life. For this, while doing the routine jobs that I am involved in throughout the day, I need to make special effort to keep myself content with the things that are going on and also think of new ways of doing what I am already doing. Then I will never experience boredom in my life. 

No comments:

Microsoft Business Intelligence (Data Tools)

Microsoft Business Intelligence (Data Tools)