Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Forgiveness is good for everyone?

Forgiveness is good for everyone. 

To forget is very hard even if you avoided the person who did it to you. You can't control your mind and the pain is still there but with that pain you make it a stepping stone to a better future. 

As per my understand there is not a problem to forgive! what's harder is to forget! What matters is letting go of pain and have peace in your heart! Time may heal and forgiveness is really for not the other person. It's all about letting go of the pain that the other person did to you.

 I would say not forgiveness but rather letting go of the anger. Forgiveness is a term of art.. To truly have "forgiveness" requires the offending party to offer repentance, restitution and repair which from the sounds of it, you are not getting or are not planning to get an apology. I really dislike the word "forgive" because that by definition means two parties

I personally beleive Character is such a big deal when it comes to making a decision on someone weather it be for hiring for a job, friendship , marriage and so much more. You really want someone with good character.

I believe love is the answer forgiveness is the stepping stone to your highest level forgive those that hurts u and don't look back what's done IS done just move on u better than that stay loving and doing good boy u feel so light nothing or no one can bring u down oh yeah for real.

Forgiveness is very important but cannot only be one sided, let those who hold grudges sort out their own situation, meanwhile you just need to move forward. Something I need to constantly be reminded of lately! So important to always remember.

I know that the hardest thing to do is forgive ... Because of all the stuff you have been though with that person and that person still don't do the right thing ! And all that is appreciate what you have not about the money for the better ride you can get in life but it's just the feel that you get from the person that everyone wants.. that is being wanted and loved it just overall appreciate it just a little things is the most important thing.

Life is too short to rely on, I have decided to let it go about the past and move on. I have forgive myself for the mistakes I did, forgive those who wrong m and also whom I wrong them. am blessed to day coz what I did God look upon me.

Life is for living how you wish,what went before is gone and nothing can bring it back,there is only now, with happiness to continue. You forgive then forget everything to find real peace, peace that comes from heaven and not of this world.

No comments:

Microsoft Business Intelligence (Data Tools)

Microsoft Business Intelligence (Data Tools)