Thursday, July 23, 2015

Trust your Intuition




You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won't happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.” ― Joel Osteen

Yes forget the bad time and start building a better future step by step, 
Chinese proverb...."a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ".
You will find happiness and success. If you do, you'll still be disappointed; you'll never get anywhere and you ‘are sorry for the rest of your life. Try to move by "moving on". And moving on should always be forward. Look straight ahead and a brighter future is smiling bright on you.

FEAR is the biggest for people; you give it to God, put your faith and trust in God, move forward as God wants us to do. This is where we learn and become the better person, and what a weight that is taken off. Life is like adventure sometime good things happen sometime bad but we learn something from it keep on moving looking for bright future.

No comments:

Microsoft Business Intelligence (Data Tools)

Microsoft Business Intelligence (Data Tools)